(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Scientific methods to accelerate your learning to save time, beat competition, and get from point A to point B at the speed of light.
Learning is the key to bettering your circumstances and becoming the person you want to be. Skills, information, and abilities will never come to you – it’s up to you to seek them out, and this audiobook shows you how to do so in the most effective and efficient manner.
Applicable and actionable advice – not just theory and description. Work smarter, not harder.
The Science of Rapid Skill Acquisition is the definitive resource to get you where you want to be in terms of a new talent, skill, or ability. You may not realize it, but each day is a set of skills and tasks that we repeat. Each hobby and interest is also a set of skills and tasks. This audiobook focuses on what matters in processing information and being able to use it effectively to your advantage.
Rapid skill acquisition is how you get ahead in life professionally and personally.
Learn to rapidly train your brain and develop muscle memory. Understand the underlying psychology and biology.
Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for more than a dozen years and is a best-selling author. He has worked with a multitude of individuals to unlock their potential and path toward success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
- Tactics that top-one-percent performers and competitors use.
- Theories and principles of learning and what we are doing wrong.
- How your expectations matter more than your amount of talent.
- How to make a plan to strategically deconstruct and analyze information and skills.
- How to get better results while working less.
- Surprising methods to utilize the people and environment around you.
- The art of practicing, pivoting, and correcting yourself.
- How to stack your skills and become a unique resource.
- Take advantage of learning science to best absorb info.
Learning slowly and inefficiently will lead to your downfall – or even worse, being average.
We live in a fast-paced world. Will you fall behind or take the lead? The choice is yours – learning unlocks the doors to everything we want in life. Accelerating that process makes your life easier and more fulfilled.
Personally, your interests and hobbies will grow at a quick pace for more enjoyment. Professionally, your career opportunities will skyrocket because of your newfound proficiencies.
Start your journey rapidly by clicking the “Buy Now” button at the top of this page!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.