(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Take air frying to tasty new heights―the complete air fryer cookbook for beginners
Welcome to the mouthwatering world of air frying―a tasty, healthier twist on frying! The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners is the perfect companion guide for first-time chefs. Discover how to get the most out of your new appliance while cooking up quick, easy recipes you can make and serve tonight.
From hot Cinnamon Rolls to Sweet Potato French Fries and Southern Fried Chicken, this complete air fryer cookbook for beginners helps you make sweet and savory meals in a snap. Delight friends and family at breakfast, lunch, and dinner with delicious takes on classic comfort dishes.
The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook includes:
- 75 Fast, flavorful favorites―Dig into tons of tasty air fryer cookbook recipes that your family will crave, featuring easily sourced and inexpensive ingredients.
- All-in-one―Discover everything you need to air fry in a flash. Learn how the appliance works as well as how to make a wide variety of everyday staples, including cook time and temperature.
- Appetizing images―Pick new plates to try from this must-have air fryer cookbook’s lip-smacking selection of full-color recipe photos.
Make your air fryer sizzle with this complete air fryer cookbook for beginners.
From the Publisher
A sample bite from the book: Easy Air Fried Old-fashioned Cherry Cobbler
Serves 4 // Vegetarian // Bake 320°F // Prep Time: 5 Minutes // Cook Time: 30 to 35 Minutes
Cherry cobbler is a delicious treat, whether in the summertime or the middle of winter. It’s a perfect dessert that the whole family will love. I like to serve it on Sunday morning with a hot cup of coffee for the adults and a warm cup of hot chocolate for the kids.
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, and baking powder. Add the milk and mix until well blended.
2. Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl in the microwave, about 45 seconds.
3. Pour the butter into the bottom of an 8-by-8-inch pan, then pour in the batter and spread it in an even layer. Pour the pie filling over the batter. Do not mix; the batter will bubble up through the filling during cooking.
4. Set the temperature to 320°F. Set the timer and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Check the cobbler. When the cobbler is done the batter will be golden brown and cooked through. If not done, bake and recheck for doneness in 5-minute intervals. Overall cooking time will be between 30 and 35 minutes.
6. Remove from the air fryer and let cool before serving.
NUTRITION INFO: Calories Per Serving: 706; Fat: 24g; Saturated fat: 15g; Carbohydrate: 121g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 52g; Protein: 6g; Iron: 2mg; Sodium: 219mg
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons baking powder
3/4 cup milk
8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling