(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Reading Financial Reports For Dummies, 3rd Edition (9781119543954) was previously published as Reading Financial Reports For Dummies, 3rd Edition (9781118761939). While this Version features a new Dummies cover and design, the content is the same as the prior release and should not be considered a new or updated product.
Discover how to decipher financial reports
Especially relevant in today’s world of corporate scandals and new accounting laws, the numbers in a financial report contain vitally important information about where a company has been and where it is going.
Packed with new and updated information, Reading Financial Reports For Dummies, 3rd Edition gives you a quick but clear introduction to financial reports–and how to decipher the information in them.
- New information on the separate accounting and financial reporting standards for private/small businesses versus public/large businesses
- New content to match SEC and other governmental regulatory changes
- New information about how the analyst-corporate connection has actually changed the playing field
- The impact of corporate communications and new technologies
- New examples that reflect current trends
- Updated websites and resources
Reading Financial Reports For Dummies is for investors, traders, brokers, managers, and anyone else who is looking for a reliable, up-to-date guide to reading financial reports effectively.