(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
FE Chemical Practice Problems offers comprehensive practice for the NCEES Chemical FE exam. This book is part of a comprehensive learning management system designed to help you pass the FE exam the first time.
Exam Topics Covered
- Chemical Reaction
- Computational Tools
- Engineering Sciences
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics/Dynamics
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer and Separation
- Material/Energy Balances
- Materials Science
- Probability and Statistics
- Process Control
- Process Design and Economics
- Safety, Health, and Environment
- Over 600 three-minute, multiple-choice, exam-like practice problems to illustrate the type of problems you’ll encounter during the exam.
- Clear, complete, and easy-to-follow solutions to deepen your understanding of all knowledge areas covered in the exam.
- Step-by-step calculations using equations and nomenclature from the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you’ll have on exam day.
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PPI, A Kaplan Company
From the Publisher
A practice problem book engineered for you to pass the NCEES FE Chemical Exam by helping you master your problem-solving skills.
Extensive exam coverage thorough coverage of all topics.
Chemical Reaction Engineering, Chemistry, Computational Tools, Engineering Sciences, Ethics and Professional Practice, Fluid Mechanics/Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Mass Transfer and Separation, Material/Energy Balances, Materials Science, Mathematics, Probability and Statistics, Process Control, Process Design and Economics, Safety, Health, and Environment, Thermodynamics.
Step-by-step calculations using equations and nomenclature from the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you’ll have on exam day
NCEES Exam Specifications
Completely consistent with the NCEES exam content and format
Opens The Doorway to Additional Review
Pair your print manual through the PPI’s Learning Hub, to create a custom study schedule, receive access to additional review materials like practice exams and thousands of practice problems using the quiz generator
The Name You Trust
Authored by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, the leader in engineering exam references