Complete eTextbook Content:
Part I. General
1. Brain imaging methods in mood disorders
Part II. Anatomical Studies
2. Neuroanatomical findings in unipolar depression and the role of the hippocampus
3. Neuroanatomical findings in bipolar disorder
4. Neuroimaging biomarkers in pediatric mood disorders
Part III. Functional and Neurochemical Brain Studies
5. Brain imaging of reward dysfunction in unipolar and bipolar disorders
6. Resting state functional connectivity in unipolar depression
7. Functional connectome in bipolar disorder
8. Magnetic resonance spectroscopy investigations of bioenergy and mitochondrial function in mood disorders
9. Imaging glutamatergic and GABAergic abnormalities in mood disorders
10. Neuroimaging brain inflammation in mood disorders Jeffery Meyer
Part IV. Novel Approaches in Brain Imaging
11. Imaging genetic and epigenetic markers in mood disorders
12. FMRI neurofeedback as treatment for depression
13. Functional near-infrared spectroscopy studies in mood disorders
14. Electrophysiological biomarkers for mood disorders
15. Magnetoencephalograhy (MEG) studies in mood disorders
16. An overview of machine learning applications in mood disorders
Part V. Therapeutic Applications of Neuroimaging in Mood Disorders
17. Effects of lithium on brain structure in bipolar disorder
18. Molecular imaging of dopamine and antipsychotics in bipolar disorder
19. Brain Imaging and the Mechanisms of Antidepressant Action
20. Neuroimaging Studies of Effects of Psychotherapy in Depression
Name: Mood Disorders: Brain Imaging and Therapeutic Implications
Author: Sudhakar Selvaraj, Paolo Brambilla, Jair C. Soares
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Mood Disorders: Brain Imaging and Therapeutic Implications, by Sudhakar Selvaraj, Paolo Brambilla, Jair C. Soares.
eTextbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 668 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!