Kinesiology for Occupational Therapy (3rd Edition)
Kinesiology for Occupational Therapy, 3rd Edition, (PDF) includes the theoretical background for understanding the kinematics and kinetics of normal human physiological movement. Every specific joint is evaluated in terms of musculoskeletal function, movements possible, and an overview of pathology that may develop. Dr. Melinda Rybski includes four occupational therapy theories related to functional motion that are vital for occupational therapists to know. This 3e has been updated to reflect the present field and includes new information that has emerged in current years.
New in the Third Edition:
- New theories are provided in the Intervention sections
- Interventions explained are occupation-based, process-based
- Extensive, joint-specific, and theory-based assessments are provided
- Updated and more extensive provision of evidence that summarizes key findings in current literature
- Content closely follows AOTA’s Occupational Therapy Practice Framework and Occupational Therapy Vision 2025
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Kinesiology for Occupational Therapy 3rd Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.