(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Why was your tech start-up product much harder to build than you initially thought? Why were you promised that AI would be the solution to everything, yet it didn’t work for your business? Why is it so hard to communicate with techies?
This book will help you answer these questions. It is a crash course in the basics of computers, the Internet and artificial intelligence. It will help you speak with techies more effectively, and understand the challenges they may face when working on your digital products. It will ultimately help you think like a techie. And, in the midst of the AI hype, it will help you figure out if AI is what you really need.
Written for entrepreneurs, founders, businesspeople, and anyone eager to learn more about tech, this book tells readers:
- What computers can do and how software developers program them;
- Why some seemingly trivial problems are hard to solve with software;
- How the Internet works and what it takes to build a Web app;
- What the buzzwords big data and cloud are really about;
- How AI works and how you can make sure it doesn’t learn nonsense;
- The limitations of AI, and whether you should use it in your business.