(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Do it right, and you could see your food truck trending on Instagram. Read on to make sure it happens…
A modest investment in a food truck can result in an income stream of $250k to $500k a year.
Couple that with the incredible freedom and flexibility offered by not only starting a business, but starting a mobile business, and it’s easy to see why so many people are drawn to the idea of starting up a food truck.
In fact, the food truck is the perfect model for a startup:
- The start-up costs are low
- The overhead charges are low
- You’re your own boss from the word go
- You need very few staff to run a successful operation
The market for exciting and unique food-on-the-go is huge, but so is your competition.
And that’s why you need a solid plan before you start hunting for trucks and planning menus.
If you have the glimmer of an idea for a food truck, the chances are, you can make it a success.
You may have heard that around 50% of startups fail in the first year. That figure is considerably lower in the food truck industry, but nonetheless, knowing how to avoid failure is key to setting up a thriving business.
In Food Truck Business: Guide for Beginners, you’ll find a comprehensive guide to setting up a successful food truck. You’ll discover:
- The most common mistakes that lead to food truck failure, and exactly how to avoid them
- A step-by-step guide to writing a business plan tailored specifically to your food truck business
- The most successful ways to secure funding, without making a dent in your own wallet
- How to find your niche, and why doing so is essential to your success
- The secret to finding the right customers for a success story as big as Kogi’s BBQ Truck
- The 6 hottest mobile food options you can choose from — how to know which is right for you and how to find the perfect vehicle
- Weird psychological tricks you can use to make your menu sell out
- Why ‘marketing’ is more than a buzzword — and how to do it successfully, no matter what your background
- Up-to-date information on licensing, permits, and regulations
- Everything you need to know to ensure your business passes its inspections every time
- How to keep your food truck thriving way past the startup stage
- Ways to expand your business once you’re a roaring success
And much more.
If you’ve noticed the vast potential of the food truck industry, you’ve already got your eyes on the prize.
What you need to know now is how to make sure you get your business off the ground successfully and stand out from the competition.
The good news is that when you follow a clear plan, you’ll start with everything in place to ensure your food truck is a success — something that will already put you leaps ahead of other startups in the industry.
If you can envision your food trending on Instagram and hearing excited whispers when someone spots your food truck at a festival, it’s time to get started.
Make that dream a reality.
If you’re ready to launch the food truck everyone will remember, then scroll up and click “Add to Cart” right now.