(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Written by a therapist for other therapists (and therapists in training), Basics of California Law takes the many nuances of California law and regulation and puts them in digestible, easy-to-apply language. It covers all three of California’s major masters-level mental health professions: Marriage and Family Therapy, Professional Clinical Counseling, and Clinical Social Work.
This eighth edition is updated to 2021 law, and includes the following changes:
- Updated child abuse reporting requirements
- New independent contractor rules
- New rules for crisis response teams
- New rules for expedited license application processing
- New rules for required suicide prevention training
- Updated information on Emotional Support Animals
- Added information on therapist disciplinary actions
- Added information on intellectual property
- Added information on branding
- And more.